MFIC Guidelines for the month of Ramadan 1444 A.H.
1. There will be iftar (breaking the fast and dinner) every day at the Masjid during the Month of Ramadan. Everyone is invited.
2. We will be holding Isha and Taraweeh Prayers at 8:45 PM during the first fifteen nights of Ramadan, and at 9:00 PM during the second fifteen nights of Ramadan. First Taraweeh prayer will be held on Wednesday Night, March 22, 2023 after Isha prayer (8:45 pm).
3. Brothers will pray in the main area of the Masjid in addition to a part of the main hall upstairs.
4. Sisters will pray in the Sisters' Area as well as the new hall upstairs and a part of the main hall upstairs.
5. No babysitting is available, so everyone is responsible for his/her kids. Please make sure to take your children next to you during the prayer and make sure they do not disturb the people.
6. Please keep the Masjid, its vicinities, the bathrooms, and the parking lots clean.
7. Parking: Use the main parking lot of the Masjid, the parking lot across the street, and the Church parking lot (at Barton Ave/Sierra Madre Ave). Please follow the rules and instructions of the security staff.
8. Do not use the private parking for the neighboring apartment complexes. They informed us that they will tow away unauthorized vehicles at the vehicle's owner's expense.
9. We would like to remind you that maintaining the Masjid and keeping it running rely solely on your generous contributions during Friday Prayers, fundraisings during the month of Ramadan, and other occasions. Therefore, we encourage you to continue your generous contributions and donations to the General Fund of the Masjid, especially during the month of Ramadan in which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to be very generous.
You can donate to the Masjid through the following methods:
Use the donation kiosks in the Masjid: There is one available in the men's area and one in the sisters' area.
Masjid website: www.masjidfresno.org, scroll to the bottom of the page, click the "Donate" button, and follow the provided instructions.
Mail your donations to the Masjid’s address: 2111 E Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93710.
Drop your donations in the mailbox of the Masjid, which is located in front of the main gate outside the fence.
Bring your donations to the Masjid during the Friday prayer, Taraweeh prayer, and other five daily prayers.
Drop your donations in the donation boxes inside the Masjid located in the Men's area and in the Sisters' area.
Disclaimer: Masjid Fresno Islamic Center assumes no responsibility for any infection or any transmission of any disease or any incident. Therefore, we urge you to protect yourself and keep an eye on your children all the time. May Allah reward you with the best. Aameen
Masjid Fresno Islamic Center