Rules for Reopening the Masjid for Congragational and Friday Prayers
The Masjid will reopen,in shaa Allah, on Thursday, May 28, 2020 at Maghrib time
THE FOLLOWING RULES HAVE TO BE FOLLOWED PRECISELY WITHOUT EXCEPTION AND WILL APPLY TO THE MASJID AND ITS VICINITY
1. Any person with any health condition should not come to the Masjid.
2. Anyone 65 years and older should not come to the Masjid, because this age is at high risk.
3. You have to wear the mask all the time inside the Masjid and within its vicinity.
4. Children 12 years old and under should not come to the Masjid.
5. Sisters are not encouraged to come to the Masjid until further notice.
6. Maximum capacity will not exceed a hundred people at any time.
7. Enter the Masjid from the main entrance and exit from the Sisters’ exit.
8. Use the hand sanitizer upon entering the Masjid.
9. Always wash your hands and avoid touching your face.
10. Group socialization or group study and any other gatherings are not allowed inside the Masjid or within its vicinity.
11. Hand shaking is not allowed at all in the Masjid or within its vicinity.
12. Hugging is not allowed at all in the Masjid or within its vicinity.
13. Upon entering the Masjid you have to use the disposable plastic bags to sit and pray on and when finished take it with you and throw it in the trash can outside the Masjid.
14. You have to maintain a distance of 6 feet between you and the other person at all times, including the prayer time and while performing wudu’. Follow the yellow tape markings for seating and praying in the Masjid.
15. The 6 feet distance rule has to be maintained inside the Masjid and within its vicinity.
16. Items should not be passed around between worshipers.
17. Books and mushafs (Qur'an) will not be available in the Masjid. You may use your phone to read Qur’an from.
18. Bring a bag to put your shoes and take it with you inside because no shoes are allowed in the lobby (there will be no shoe racks).
19. Water fountains at the Masjid will not be available for use.
20. There will be two Friday prayers:
First Friday Prayer: 1:00-1:20 PM (maximum of 100 people). Please leave immediately after the prayer and pray the Sunnah at home or at work.
Second Friday Prayer: 1:30-1:50 PM (maximum of 100 people). Please leave immediately after the prayer and pray the Sunnah at home or at work.
21. We will continue the live streaming of the khutbah from the Masjid, in shaa Allah.
Masjid Fresno Islamic Center will not be responsible at all for any infection or any transmission of COVID-19 or any other disease, and therefore, if you do not feel safe coming to the Masjid or you will not comply precisely with these rules, then we urge you to stay and pray at home and be safe.
May Allah reward you with the best and relieve us from this hardship very soon. Aameen!
Board of MFIC